Sometimes you run across a great Linux app that you wish someone else had told you about long before. Jpilot is an excellent way to use your Palm OS PDA. I use RH9, and tried using the included KPilot and conduits for Evolution, but they were incomplete. Jpilot has all of the functionality of the simple Palm desktop, and is very easy to install and use. Just make sure that you have a symbolic link from pilot to your palm interface (e.g., ttyUSB1) and all you have to do is install the RPM. I only boot into windoze for my girlfriend, so finding an excellent Palm app for Linux is a very good thing. Go now to http://jpilot.org/index.html .

-Jeff