Robert Green wrote:

Drop me an e-mail if you have something that will fit the bill. Of
course, free would be preferred, but cheap would also be considered for
the right machine.

We have a Dell 2100, a Gateway 2100, and a Toshiba 465CDX. The gateway has no power supply. Each has a pcmcia adapter. The Toshiba has a pcmcia NIC already. You can take one from us, but, it is not free. We provided everything to teachers for free. I expect some support from our community, so, a laptop is yours for an acceptable donation. $50-$75 was acceptable in most cases so far. We'll be at McKinley each Saturday for the Summer. Let me know if I should bring one for you.

--scott