The librarian at Kaimuki library has gotten back to me indicating that they will be interested in working with me to facilitate a Linux co-op library. My proposal was to donate a small fund (around $1K), with the focus initially on purchasing books and printing hard copy manuals relating to OpenSuSE/OpenSolaris/OpenOffice. One of the main purposes of this co-op library is to serve as a meeting place. In-kind donations, of course, will be welcome.

However, since I will be spending a lot of time on setting up a Linux/OpenOffice demo at the Star Bar Association, this will be a low priority project, if it ever gets to be proceeded. Wayne