I decided to give KnoppMyth a spin last night. This is truly amazing, the entire process, including registering with zap2it (to build MySQL database) took less than two hours, and, w/o much effort, I have a "TiVo on steroid" running. The only thing I needed to do, was to change framebuffer from fb0 (default) to fb1 (b/c I am using PVR-350 as TV-out). If you want a trouble-free installation, I strongly suggest using 250/nVidia combo, as opposed to the PVR-350.

I wish I had more time to play with it, but anyone has MythTV experiences to share, plse be generous. TIA. Wayne