I decided to left lubuntu and GO back to regular ubuntu. Is better wait then
never do! Lubuntu is much faster than ubuntu, light and clean.. I loved but I
cant make my usb work, Windows network does not work either. I tried many
tutorials but no really help was given. Nautilus "almost worked"...
I thought Lubuntu was the solution but it is more or less like Arch linux. It
is just a distro that left many stuffs out to be lightweight, If you need
something you must put by yourself.

Unfortunately for people like me (beginner) it is a pain in the a**. I guess
lubuntu will be even better than ubuntu when few thing work out of the box as
network, USB sticks etc..

I wish I knew how to programming to help the community but I don't :(