Yes, today is not a good day for me. :-)

I confused apt-get dist-upgrade, with other distributions' package
system (yum upgrade).

Sorry for the confusion.

Anyway, to be accurate, from apt-get documentation:

dist-upgrade
           dist-upgrade in addition to performing the function of upgrade,
           also intelligently handles changing dependencies with new versions
           of packages; apt-get has a "smart" conflict resolution system, and
           it will attempt to upgrade the most important packages at the
           expense of less important ones if necessary. The dist-upgrade
           command may therefore remove some packages. The
           /etc/apt/sources.list file contains a list of locations from which
           to retrieve desired package files. See also apt_preferences(5) for
           a mechanism for overriding the general settings for individual
           packages.

Ioannis Vranos

http://www.cppsoftware.net