2013/4/26 Pierre Gobin <pierre.go...@sfr.fr>:
> You talk about dropping 13.10 release for Lubuntu. I understand the reasons,
> and I tend to agree with that. Nevertheless, how can we combine that with
> the fact that Ubuntu 13.04 as a 9 months support ; what about the support
> during the period from January to April 2014 ?
It's something I didn't have in mind when I proposed the drop of 13.10
as a possibility. Let's see during 13.10 cycle if it's stable enough
to make a release, and decide around Feature Freeze what to do.

> The idea of making Lubuntu 14.04 a LTS release is a really good news. Did
> you think about the time of this support (3 or 5 years) ?
The same that Ubuntu desktop (3 years).

>> When you talk about working on a QLubuntu session, does it mean that there
> will be, alongside Lubuntu, a QLubuntu version opened for testing ?
Yes, it will be a session that you can choose when you start Lubuntu
(at the login prompt).

Regards,
Julien Lavergne