On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 12:45 PM, Leszek Lesner <leszek.les...@web.de> wrote:

> Gparted is used in ubiquity aswell btw. :P

Really? I didn't know about that!
But that does not change the fact that it is 'better' to plan your
partition and create them 'before' installation.

> > Why would someone do that during the installation process? and then blame
> > the installation process if it will crash? that is totally crazy if you
> ask
> > me!
>
> I don't think it enables the swap partition right away.

I guess we are talking about totally empty wiped HDD? that has no partition
whatsoever?
Are we talking about planning and partitioning during the installation NOT
before it?

--
*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*