Le 25/09/2013 09:34, Lars Noodén a écrit :

Hi Aere,

I tested Keyboard Layout Handler, and I encountered no problem with it.
For the test, I added Bepo Layout (the dvorak french version as far I
know) to my original french Layout. I was able to switch between them by
pushing Shift + CapsLock or by simply clicking on the flag in the panel.
The only problem which can be annoying is that when you are using two
layouts from the same language, they use the same icon in lxpanel (but I
can't see how it could be different).

What was your problem exactly ?

Kind Regards,
Pierre Gobin
For my part, it is a question of what to use instead of lxkeymap.  Where on the menu is
the Keyboard Layout Handler you use?  Nothing for that task jumps out at me from
Accessories, System Tools or Preferences except "Keyboard and Mouse" in
Preferences and that's the one dependent on lxkeymap.

Regards,
/Lars

Indeed, you will not find Keyboard Layout Handler in the menu. It is only an applet for lxpanel, not an independent application.