On 09/28/2013 03:46 PM, Phill Whiteside wrote:

> if we put down 13.10 to experience (the methods of having such a
> manual set up etc.) I do not think it was wasted exercise. IMHO, I'd
> have hated to start on this project at the start of 14.04 without us
> and the manual team having met, discussed and worked out how things
> could work.

OK.  Is Yorvyk willing to lead the Lubuntu Manual Project forward from
here?  Including all the necessary planning, leading, organizing and
controlling of those contributing to it (aka "herding of cats"!) that
such leadership is likely to require?

The technical infrastructure is in place.  Now we need people genuinely
willing and able to work on writing and editing the manual.  If they
exist, then creating an Lubuntu Manual for 13.10, even now, would be a
good start, because the process of creating it would teach all of us a
lot about how much of the Ubuntu Manual needs to be changed or
re-written for Lubuntu, and how to do that -- which is essential info
for a good Lubuntu 14.04 Manual next year.

Jonathan