On 09/28/2013 06:22 PM, Phill Whiteside wrote:

> 13.10 manual is a "not going to happen". What you have done, as I
> pointed out in a previous email, is set up the structure for a
> manual.

Right; so the existing team could if they so choose create a manual for
it, after the fact.  It won't be official for 13.10, as you say; indeed
it might never get released officially at all.  However, producing it
would gain that team a large heap of experience and knowledge which
would be extremely useful in creating a high quality 14.04 Manual in
time for *that* release.

> Yes, it will need driving through. Do we, as lubuntu, have the
> manual section as part of our wiki/docs team or do we need two
> separate teams?

Doesn't really matter to me.  What matters is that people do the work,
not what team they think of themselves as belonging to while doing it!

Jonathan