You're welcome, David. Of course, the Lubuntu artwork is not my job. Okay,
the team are two (three) people, but others contributed to make new icons
(or correct some), gtk controls, wallpapers and even a new theme with big
buttons.

Cooperation is our most powerful resource :)

--
Rafael Laguna
Lubuntu Artwork Team