@Kadrija, I'm not sure if we have the same version, but my Lubuntu theme is
working fine. Look at Disks and Transmission using standard Box theme:

http://i.imgur.com/DMAKYmM.png
http://i.imgur.com/znLTJVJ.png

@Israel, these apps aren't written in QT, they're still GTK3 apps. And the
theme is focused (and I recommend using only GTK3 apps in Linux for the
moment for obvious reasons) on this libraries more than the (almost)
obsolete GTK2.

--
Rafael Laguna
Lubuntu Artwork Team