Hello, my name is João, Im from Brazil, I like and use Lubuntu.I know that in
April, 2014  Microsoft will stop providing updates and support for Windows XP
users, so I decided to help many micro and small enterprises (like small
businesses, for example: bakeries, restaurants, schools, small offices,...) in
Brazil to change to another system and try not download ilegal windows 7 or
windows 8 and try not buy a new computer with better CPU and GPU, so Im trying
to convince many small businesses companies to migrate to Lubuntu (because it
will have 5 years support in 14.04 LTS and of course it is free).
But in the other hand, many people are asking me if the system is reliable, who
is paying it (because if nobody pays, you have to receive money to continue the
system).I didnt know what to answer and it made me think about it: Why doesnt
Lubuntu do the same thing that Kubuntu made in the past and look for a company
that sponsors (financially) the system? Like Kubuntu is supported financially
by Blue Systems
(http://www.kubuntu.org/news/kubuntu-to-be-sponsored-by-blue-systems)
Other thing that I wanna know about Lubuntu Team: Many small companies have
shown interest in migrating to Lubuntu, but they asked me if I could support
them, providing support if they had some doubts using the system in the future,
I agreed with them, but there are much more companies that me (alone) can
support, so I asked them if they would pay for this support (like U$S10~U$S15
per company per 10 computers by month) because with this money I could contract
more brazilian employees to help me supporting them, they agreed with it.But I
wanna know if Lubuntu Team thinks that it is wrong by myself to ''get money''
supporting Lubuntu company users in Brazil? (Because the system is free, I
would only get money for the support, because we have energy tax, potencial
employees to pay and others costs) Is it wrong to get money with Lubuntu
support or Lubuntu Team doesnt see problem with that? (Im asking it, because I
respect so much all people that made Lubuntu and make it until today :D )

Please, I dont like so much to use list.ubuntu.com, because I dont understand
so much the interface, so PLEASE if one of you (or many of you) wanna answer
this message, send your answer to my email:pinpor...@msn.com   my name is João,
just put ''Lubuntu'' title on the email message to I know that it is an answer
for my original message.
Thank you!Best Regards, João.