Hello, my name is João and I wanna know how could I donate to Lubuntu, I didnt
find it on lubuntu.net website and I think you SHOULD be transparent with your
money that you receive by donation (for example: Mageia.org shows ALL their
financial reports, this is wonderful and very transparent, you could see it
here: https://www.mageia.org/pt-br/about/reports/)
I would like to donate to Lubuntu.net, but you should implement this financial
report too.It would be amazing and would make the users(and companies) feel
safe to donate Lubuntu OS.
Thank you!Best Regards,João.