Hello Lubuntu Users,

Lubuntu has been my goto Linux desktop operating system for a few years now (I've been an avid Linux fan and user for a long time). I just discovered this listserv and figured I should join. :-)

I'm attempting to adopt Linux as my primary operating system, or as much of it as I can. I'm a wannabe photographer and have been using Apple's Aperture for a while now. I'm sure you know where this is going...

I know I'm likely beating a dead horse, but I want to get input from the Lubuntu community...

What is the best alternative to Aperture in the Linux world? It doesn't have to be a single app, it can be a suite of apps. I've heard that F-Spot is the closest to Aperture and plan to check it out.

I'd love to hear what y'all think!

Thanks,
Anthony