On 03/17/2014 11:10 PM, Pierre Gobin wrote:
Le 17/03/2014 11:28, Ali Linx a écrit :
Hi Lubuntu Team,

One of the reasons why I don't really use Lubuntu much on my StartUbuntu Project in Real life [1] is this:

I'm one of those who have seen this over and over again with many Lubuntu Releases. Sadly, it is not yet solved.

As you can read from the thread, the user is overseas and I can't do much from my end. But I must help since I'm the one who converted her.

Maybe Julien has to visit her? :P well, if we couldn't do that online, I hope he has some time to fix that in person ;)

One day, when I have some free time (not sure when?), I will send a feedback about the endless problems with Lubuntu that keep me away from using it.

Ubuntu GNOME and Xubuntu are problems free so far - check the below link and see how many machines are breathing Xubuntu and Ubuntu GNOME. I use Lubuntu only when I really have to. For example, when the laptop has weak CPU and need a lightweight version.

Thank you so much in advance!

Your help is needed :)

[1] - http://amjjawad.blogspot.com/2014/01/2014-report-project-convert-my.html

Hi,

Hi,

I have already had this bug too.

Yes, and it is time to report that :)

As far I remember, to overcome this bug, I click on "Modify connections" (sorry, I don't know the English translation), then I remove the network I want to use. After, I am able to connect to this network (a reboot is maybe necessary).

For me, I always fix it with 'Disable Networking' then 'Enabling it again'. Sometimes, I need to log out or reboot though.

Regards,
Pierre Gobin

Thank you!

--