Hi guys!

I need to install at least 50 lubuntu desktops. All of this desktops have
diferent hds size, vga, sound, etc.

I want to create a customized usb who install libreoffice with locale-es
support, x11vnc with autlogin pre-configured with my own password,
openssh-server,, create a specific user (administrator), and another stuff.

I only need this installer ask the name of this pc and the ip address (fixed).
This is for make a diference between those pcs.

Is there any tutorial to make me the life easier!?

Thanks for your time and have a good weekend!

Emiliano
Enviado desde mi BlackBerry de Personal (http://www.personal.com.ar/)