> Yes, I have just started recording
> the first DVD+R disc.  I'm using the > Lenovo tool called "Create
Recovery > Media". It did not tell me how many > discs it's going to take.
The first
> disc just finished.  It was the boot
> disc. Data disc1 recording now.

Well, I completed the system backup, using the Lenovo tool called Create
Recovery Media. One boot disc and three data discs. I tested only the boot
disc, it worked. Since it took so much time to get the C drive shrunk down
to where I wanted it, I didn’t want to do a complete system restore. I have
no reason to think it wouldn't work.

Now to find a distro to install. I am partial to Lubuntu, but when I booted
up the live disc, Lubuntu didn't recognize the wireless device. It has a
Broadcom 802.11 a/b/g/n Wifi adapter BCM43228. Is there a software package
for this chipset in the repos? Now the search begins.

For the one who asked. The hard drive already has three primary partitions.
Sda1 is SYSTEM_DRV, sda2 is Windows7_OS, sda3 is Lenovo_Recovery. So, the
next one I'll make extended. Sda3 has a drive letter of Q, of all things,
and it is at the very end of the drive. If their going to put it at the
end, name it Z for crying out loud. Anyway, that's where I'm at.