Peter.

Od: Fritz Hudnut <este.el....@gmail.com>
Komu: Peter Golis <gol...@centrum.sk>
Dátum: 12.05.2016 04:33
Predmet: List mods??? Editing Yaboot.conf with Fortran + punch cards

CC: <lubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com>
@et al:

This kind of post is unacceptable, in the guise of "helping" but not.  Typos
and language issues, attitude problems.  Moderators please advise Mr Golis on how to post
on this list.

FOn Wed, May 11, 2016 at 11:01 AM, Peter Golis <gol...@centrum.sk