Hey,
There are a couple of ways to do this.
1.) install on the harddrive by putting it in another machine.
2.) Boot via ethernet (if possible) and install that way
3.) use mkusb (or dd if you are more confident that I am at always remembering if/of) to write an ISO to a harddrive. Install this harddrive in the CD/DVD slot (if possible)

And of course Nio's suggestion is very good if you can find a floppy disk :D
The last one I had around perished a few years ago. Maybe a second hand shop has a box of them hiding somewhere?