On 10 August 2016 at 17:34, Liam Proven <lpro...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Because the 640x480 resolution does not display correct in my case.

OK, I have now confirmed this with Lubuntu 16.04.1/32and VirtualBox
5.1 hosted on Mac OS X.

Neill, again, this is *not* a problem with your machine. It is with VirtualBox.

I have also confirmed that the workaround I gave does resolve the
problem: switch to a text console and back and the display is fine and
you can use it.

Also, I have confirmed that Lubuntu is VM aware and mouse integration works.

The "nomodeset" kernel parameter does not change it.

I have added it to this bug report:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/virtualbox/+bug/1379062

I suggest that anyone affected also signs in to Launchpad and marks
that it affects them as well. Even if you need to create an UbuntuOne
account. The more people that mark this bug as affecting them, the
more the chances that it will be examined.

Email: lpro...@cix.co.uk • GMail/G+/Twitter/Flickr/Facebook: lproven
MSN: lpro...@hotmail.com • Skype/AIM/Yahoo/LinkedIn: liamproven