On 10/21/18 8:13 AM, Ludwig Causilla Leyva wrote:

> Estoy intentando descargar la nueva versión de Lubuntu 18.10 con LXQt
> para arquitectura 32 bit y por restricciones dentro de mi red no me
> deja descargar mas de 10 MB en un solo archivo, ¿puede alguien hacerme
> el favor de poner el iso de 32 bit de Lubuntu 18.10 en MEGA o
> cualquier otro lugar que permita descargas por stream? Gracias de antemano
>
> I´m trying to download the new Lubuntu 18.10 version with LXQt for the
> 32 bit architecture but... Because the restricctions of my Work´s
> network (where i´m trying to download) Only less than 10 MB files are
> allowed to downloaded, ¿Can someone put the 32 bit arch ISO on any
> plataform that allow stream download (Perhaps MEGA o something
> similar)? I´ll give you my gratitud and grettings from Cuba...
>
> ---
>
> Ludwig Causilla Leyva
> Ing. en Ciencias Informáticas.
> Administrador de Red en JCCE Abreus 2
> teléfono: 540 348

Hi,

Have you tried using the torrent option
<http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/lubuntu/releases/cosmic/release/lubuntu-18.10-desktop-i386.iso.torrent>?

Or perhaps using zsync <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ZsyncCdImage>
would work.  With zsync you could download 10MB and then restart the
download once it fails.

Something like:

#!/bin/bash
iter=1
while ! zsync
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/lubuntu/releases/cosmic/release/lubuntu-18.10-desktop-i386.iso.zsync
do
iter=$(( iter + 1 ))
echo "Try #$iter"
[[ -f lubuntu-18.10-desktop-i386.iso ]] && ls -lah
lubuntu-18.10-desktop-i386.iso
done

This will automatically try to zsync repeatedly, until it fully finishes.

You will have to CTRL+C to stop it if you need to (or close the terminal
window)

However this will not work in windows, unless, perhaps you use WSL
though I have never used WSL and cannot actually confirm it.

--
Regards