On 2019-06-03 15:19, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> At best a teenager remembers to have
> heard one of the most sold Beatles songs, if a grandpa ever put a
> best of the Beatles record on.

Not to mess with you Ralf, but my daughter, a teenager, absolutely loves
the Beatles and I'm primarily the person that introduced her to them.
And I'm not even a grandpa.

Put another way, I think your analogies will break down really quickly
when you talk about art, which always seems to come back after being
abandoned by earlier generations. There's still relevance.

Technology, on the other hand, rarely has relevance to future
generations, unless they're trying to rehash the experience of earlier
ones. Case in point: Kon-tiki.
--
       @wxl | polka.bike
C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D