@Walter:

Thanks for the fast reply, I'm away from that computer for the next few
hours . . .

Anything in /var/crash? Did you try reporting?

I did look at some logs I think when I was able to get into Leap . . . but
for sure I didn't look at /var/crash . . . but I have clicked "send report"
numerous times when I was logging into Lu & U-MATE . . . .

> > The dsmeg?? window
>
> Why don't you pastebin up /var/log/syslog and dmesg?

I'll look into this, likely tomorrow . . . I have done the "pastebin"
process, but it has been awhile . . . can't remember if I have "apport"
re-installed in Lu 19.10 yet.

> Can you get to GRUB at all?

A "grub" list appears, but it is essentially now set for Lu eoan, so I
can't scroll/arrow through the list, although this am I just booted the
unit and I was able to use Grub as "normal" . . . but on several reboots
after that, using alt/option, not using it . . . Grub is "stuck" . . . and
couldn't use the "e" key or "tab" . . . .

> Is one of the OS X options removed or all of them? What does `lsblk`
> tell you?

Seems like one of them has been "wiped" . . . but two or three versions
show as "having data" in gparted . . . but, when I pulled all of the drives
were pulled out I was able to boot into an OSX installer flash drive, got
the Disk Utility, then slid the SSD drive with the now "vanished" OSX
system, to try to "repair disk" but, it wouldn't show up . . . and then
further problems when I tried to run an install into that disk . . .

I'll try to run "lsblk" later and report back.