On Sat, Aug 17, 2019 at 08:09:40AM -0700, Fritz Hudnut wrote:
> I made a request awhile back to have a "suspend the system from the
> log in window" and that would continue to be the request.

Added a [task][1] to get this in 19.10. I've already written the little
bit of code that needs to be there to support it. All we need is an
image and I'll upload it all to the archive.

> I wanted to "log out" of the user, and then "suspend"

I will say that this is one thing I don't understand. Why wouldn't you
just suspend? Seems like you're just making extra steps for yourself.

[1]: https://phab.lubuntu.me/T110
--
       @wxl | polka.bike
C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D