On Fri, Nov 01, 2019 at 05:04:43PM -0700, Fritz Hudnut wrote:
> considering installing […] but if you don't think it's ready for prime time

In general, I would not recommend using development versions for
production use. If you're really adept, patient, and well-aware of the
changes that are going on in the Debian/Ubuntu ecosystem, then go for
it. Otherwise, consider a virtual machine or maybe as a much less
convenient solution, a dual boot. That is advice I would say applies to
Focal as much as it does any other development version.

> why [¸] "difficult" to get it turned into a "persistent live"

I have no clue. I've never bothered with persistence at all. Nio would
be more well equipped than I am at discussing the inner workings of
mkusb.

--
       @wxl | polka.bike
C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D