Dear Lubuntu-users,

I currently rely on Gnash as my stand-alone, SWF player in Lubuntu 18.04. I need an *open source,* stand-alone, SWF player that will install in newer versions of Lubuntu (past 18.04) moving forward. Gnash doesn't appear to have been ported past Qt4 and is not found via apt, Discover or Muon in Lubuntu 19.10. I starred my open source requirement because while Adobe Flash Projector works fine for what I need it to do, I cannot re-distribute it.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help and/or is willing to make suggestions.

Eric Bradshaw
--
Thank You,
God Bless You,