On 4/21/22 16:48, Dan Simmons wrote:
The Lubuntu team is excited to announce that Lubuntu 22.04 LTS (Jammy
Jellyfish) has been released! Many thanks to all the contributors. You
can find out more at our official blog post[1]

[1] https://lubuntu.me/jammy-released

On behalf of the Lubuntu release team,

Congratulations on the best release yet of Lubuntu.

With the color customization, and other features I like, I am actually using this desktop, in favor of LXDE (which I've been using up to now).

I like it so much (along with additional new features available in the repository), that I upgraded my production system from 20.04.

--
Sincerely,
Aere