We had the same problem, we wanted to add new tokens
to a field ( reagrdless of it being stored on unstored
) We also wanted to explore the possiblity of adding
the adding new fields to a document.

Deleting and re-adding document didn't seem to scale
because it involves re-tokenizing documents and big
document use a lot of cpu of tokenize.

One solution, which I have been trying to work on,
involves reading ".tis" and ".tii" files and
resurrecting the unstored tokens.

Do any of you have any insights into into how to go
about it or any other pointers.

-Manish

--- Dmitry Serebrennikov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>