Honestly, I still think that Highlighter and such belong to the
Sandbox.
I think we can make Sandbox components very easy to use if we just
provide a Jar of each component that goes along with each Lucene
version.

MoreLikeThis sounds like it could go into the core.

Otis

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/[EMAIL PROTECTED]&msgId=1380971