OK.
Is this _really_ what everyone's okay with?  I'm asking because once we
put the FAQ onto Wiki we:

1. no longer have authoritative FAQ - anyone can write to the FAQ
2. we have to monitor the Wiki FAQ for correctness
3. we have no user-friendly GUI/webapp for Q/A formatting, which makes
it more of a pain in the ass to contribute

If anyone has any strong opinions, please share them.  If I don't hear
anything, I'll (try to) get the jGuru FAQ XML dump and give it to
Daniel for 'wikification'.

Otis