Chuck Williams wrote:
Christoph Goller writes:
  > You may be right. But I am not completely convinced. I think
  > this should be decided based on the proposed benchmark evaluation.

Is that still happening?

Like anything else in an all-volunteer operation, it will only happen if folks volunteer to do it. Someone needs to take the lead and index a reference collection with a couple of different Similarity implementations and post the code and the results of various searches for folks to evaluate. Chuck?

Doug