would the accessibility just be a configuration script? I'm not sure how CI is
set up, but I assume that we could set up something that points to our
repository for that, thus any committer could update the configuration script.

Also, I dug a bit into Hudson (I'm not familiar with it), there is MSBuild
support (http://wiki.hudson-ci.org/display/HUDSON/MSBuild+Plugin), and looking
at the FAQ for Hudson that the apache infrastructure team has it looks like
plugin's can be added
(http://wiki.apache.org/general/Hudson#How_do_I_install_a_new_Hudson_plugin.3F).
 This is likely something they had to do for us, but I don't see why it would
be an issue for them to do it for us

~Prescott