So, I created the packages using the binary release available on the
official site, but using the XML doc I got for building it on my machine.

Please test them and let me know if you find any problem:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5037284/Lucene.net-nuget/Lucene.2.9.4.1.zip

To test them unzip to file somewhere in your disk, and specify the folder
as path for Nuget in the package management settings window.

If all is good I'll push them online tomorrow

I noticed not all contrib projects have been released as binary, so I'm
including in the contrib pkg only the ones that are part of the binary
release on the apache site.

I didn't create the sample package with the demo apps because it's just the
compiled apps, and not of a create use for those who want to study it. I'll
look into making a proper demo pkg in the next weeks.

I've seen ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib is always included in the bin folder
after compiling, but if I'm not wrong it's only needed if compressed
indexes are needed: shall I add it as dependency or not?

Finally I needed a logo for the package:
I used that one
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lucene.net/trunk/branding/logo/lucene-net-icon-128x128.png
But if would be great if it was also somewhere in the public site.
For this version I think it's ok to leave it there, but maybe for a next
release it would be good to publish it in the website.

I did a few changes: do I create a diff file and send it to someone?

Simone