Well... I just opened the chat room. Feel free to us or not to use.
You know I totally against the super-bureaucratic procedures of the ASF, so I'm
not going to comment on the ML or did not happen approach.
Reality is that if I had to go back and forth with email, probably we wouldn't
have had the nuget plgs out today, but sometime next week, and that for
exchanging some quick opinions a real time communication is much more effective.
But, again... It costs nothing, so if nobody uses it, well... C'est domage...

Simone

---
Simone Chiaretta
@simonech