That's similar to a suggestion Stefan made in another email:

>  The only alternative would be [...] running a
> dynamic server on a dedicated VM.  The later would
> be easier to negotiate for a top level project.

Though, his response seems to imply that it would need to stay hosted on
Apache servers?  I'm really only saying that because it was suggested to
negotiate it for a top level project, and the use of an outside server
wasn't actually suggested by him.  If we can host outside of Apache
servers, that does seems like the most straightforward answer to our
problem, that would require the least amount of changes to our build
process (probably).

In regards to readthedocs.org, I think it only supports restructured text?
 You have to use Sphinx (python) to output your documentation which uses
restructured text.  I don't know if we can output that from sandcastle.
 Maybe there would be another way to export the xmldoc to that format, but
idk, probably not worth the amount of effort it would take to put that in
our build steps.

Thanks,
Christopher