Last update:

I finished porting and all tests are green. Problem is there are not many
tests in the original Java module, so I started porting tests from real
scenarios we have seen passing (or failing because of a bug) with the
previous module.

So now we have one failing test, which is also failing for the Java
version. I reported this to the Spatial4j people.

Latest code was just pushed. As far as I'm concerned this can be merged to
trunk and we can continue working on it there.