Hey guys.

I have searched around abit, and I havent really found a solution to my
problem, so I'm gonna try here.

I am trying to index an ISBN number using a StandardAnalyzer, but i get
absolutely no hits when I try to search on that ISBN number. Every other
search I do works perfectly, so I know that everything is set up
correctly.

I have tried to look at the code for the StandardTokenizer and as far as
I can see, it should be able to index ISBN's.

I feel pretty sure this is just another case of "stupid developer", so
if anyone have any pointers or hints, they would be appriciated.

Best regards,
  Thomas Skovsende