George, Digy + Others,

As someone who currently uses Lucene.Net as the backend of the following
sites: http://www.icevirtuallibrary.com and
http://jisc.iceknowledge.com, l like to say that you for your efforts so
far and long may you continue to devote some of your spare time to this
laudable cause.  I for one appreciate it.

Derrick

Derrick Okundaye

.Net Developer

Thomas Telford Limited

1 Heron Quay

London E14 4JD

Tel: +44 (0)20 7665 2456

Fax: +44 (0)20 7537 2529

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.thomastelford.com

Civil engineers at the heart of society, delivering sustainable
development through knowledge, skills and professional expertise.