Sounds like a good ol' fashioned memory leak. The fact the GC isn't
collecting it means there are references to it somewhere. A profiling tool
could help you isolate precisely which objects are hanging around. I'm not
familiar enough to LDN to guess whether there could be a problem there.

Regards,

Tim Haughton
www.agilemicroisv.com