Yes, it is a memory leak and l have tried to use the .net profiler but l am
unable to decode properly what it is telling me.

However, l did use it to reduce the footprint of the String Class as my
application is String Object intensive.

I am looking at implementing the index application as a WCF project, because I
am having to load the index every time a search operation is called.  I think
been able to load it once and then reload it only when an update has occurred
will be best, but 2.5GB (and growing) in the cache is pretty big.
Derrick Okundaye

.Net Developer

Thomas Telford Limited

1 Heron Quay

London E14 4JD

Tel: +44 (0)20 7665 2456

Fax: +44 (0)20 7537 2529

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.thomastelford.com

Civil engineers at the heart of society, delivering sustainable development
through knowledge, skills and professional expertise.