Hi Folks,

The vote is now close.  The tally is:

    27  YES
    0  NO

Isik YIGIT (aka: DIGY) has been voted by the Lucene.Net community to be a
committer to the Lucene.Net project.

Congratulations to DIGY!

DIGY, per http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#newcommitter the next step is
for you to file and submit a CLA.  Please do so ASAP.  As soon as it's on
file, a final vote will take place to grant you a committership to
Lucene.Net.  For CLA application, see the section "Contributor License
Agreements" of: http://www.apache.org/licenses/

Regards,

-- George