I have countless articles in html pages and i'm importing them and parsing out
the text only for my searching.  My question is what is the best way to store
the "Content"?

                                doc = new Document();
                                doc.Add(new Field("Title", title,
Field.Store.YES, Field.Index.UN_TOKENIZED));

                                doc.Add(new Field("File", page,
Field.Store.YES, Field.Index.UN_TOKENIZED));
                                content = ParseHTML(file);

                                doc.Add(new Field("Content", content.Trim(),
Field.Store.YES, Field.Index.TOKENIZED));
                                writer.AddDocument(doc);

I'm only searching the "Content" portion not the other two.  So my questions
are:

1.  Should I add Vectors when i save it?  If so which one
     Yes, With_Positions, With_Offsets, With_Position_Offsets
2.  Should I add boosting to this Field?
3.  What is the best way to search the content?  Something like when you type
in google?

Thanks