From: "Digy" <digyd...@gmail.com>
To:<lucene-net-user@incubator.apache.org>
Date: 10/30/2009 1:41 PM
Subject: RE: Best way to store book information
1. If you want to return the field's content to the user then use
"Store.YES", otherwise no need to store it.
In your case, "Content" can be as "Store.NO" since whole html doc is rarely
returned to the user.
2. if you want to give some "priority" to a specific field/term then use
boosting. For ex, some html pages thought to be important can be boosted.
3. Use TermEnum

DIGY