I had the same problem and have started to write down all my own notes
and experiences. I was hoping this could be put into a manual/tutorial
in the future.
I was going to wait until it was a bit more robust, but let's see if we
can create some coordination.

Is anyone else out there creating a tutorial. I would be willing to
compile and coordinate all the different parts for the people who want
to contribute.

If there is already an effort going on, lets make sure everyone knows
about it, if not please email me if you are willing to work on a part of
the manual.

Thanks

--Peter