> Is anyone else out there creating a tutorial. I would be willing to
> compile and coordinate all the different parts for the people who want
> to contribute.

     I wrote something up a few months ago, and posted it to the list.
I've been meaning to get back to it, edit it again, spiff it up a bit,
maybe come up with some updated code for the examples written on my own
time (instead of my employers) so I can publish it, etc.  But right now,
the current draft is at:

http://darksleep.com/puff/lucene.html

Steven J. Owens
[EMAIL PROTECTED]