> Let me know if you find that idea interessting, i would like to work on
> that topic.

Seeing as I bought the topic up... I'm interested!!

I've been doing alot of research for my University thesis on IR and the type
of information that can be gathered from individual documents themselves and
the structure of documents which are linked in some way (as hypertext). This
information can be used to change (add/filter) what exactly is indexed,
change the ranking algorithm and boosting documents.  I'm sure I could put
my research to use!

Melissa