From: Terence Parr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 1:38 AM
To: Lucene Users List
Subject: Re: HTML parser

On Thursday, April 18, 2002, at 10:28  PM, Otis Gospodnetic wrote:

:snip

Hi Otis,

I have an HTML parser built for ANTLR, but it's pretty strict in what it
accepts.  Not sure how useful it will be for you, but here it is:

http://www.antlr.org/grammars/HTML

I am not sure what your goal is, but I personally have to scarf all
sorts of HTML from various websites to such them into the jGuru search
engine.  I use a simple stripHTML() method I wrote to handle it.  Works
great.  Kills everything but the text.  is that the kind of thing you
are looking for or do you really want to parse not filter?

Terence
--
Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>