From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 8:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: NLucene up to date ?

Hi all,

http://sourceforge.net/projects/nlucene/ has a version numbered 1.2b2.
Does anyone know if this source is still being maintained to be closer
to the java developments ? Was this an external project to Apache
Jakarta ?

I (we) have just successfully released a search engine using a c#
implmentation of Lucene.  Code had to be brought up to date in line with
recent java builds, and enhanced with additional features (eg field
sorting, term position score factoring, etc).

Any other c# users who would like to see NLucene kept in line with the
java version ?

Maybe I'm just being lazy with having to maintain my own version of
Lucene =). Surely there are others out there who are c# users and follow
the mailing lists (I remember a Brian somewhere !) but seldom post.

Brendon